The below describes the kyBoot Walk On Air LLC returns policy.
1. Customers are entitled to cancel their purchase agreement without indicating any reason within 30 days after ordering the goods, in writing (e.g. a letter or e-mail) or by using the Returns Manager at https://returns.kyboot.shoes. This “cooling off period” begins upon fulfillment of the goods. The deadline has been met if the cancellation or the goods are dispatched within that time.
The goods are to be sent to the following address:
14325 N 79th St STE D
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
If necessary, the customer shall provide proof that the returned goods have been dispatched.
2. If cancellation is effective, the customer is required to return the goods received. If the customer is not able to return all or part of the goods received, or can only return them in a diminished condition, kyBoot is entitled to deduct the lost value when refunding the customer. In some cases, the Loss Of Value may be equal to the purchase price paid.
3. Loss Of Value definition:
Returned product is dirty/scratched: $89
Returned product without the original package and/or parts: $19
Returned product is in a diminished condition beyond dirty/scratched: Returned to the customer or paid purchase price.
All returns are subject to inspection and acceptance. kyBoot walk-on-air LLC reserves the exclusive right to determine Loss Of Value at any time.
4. Kyboot shall not be liable for the cost of returning items, within the United States using standard shipping methods, but may waive these costs to the customer at its discretion if cancellation is effective.
5. In return, if the cancellation is effective kybun shall refund the purchase price if the customer has already paid. Until the goods are returned in full, kybun shall exercise its right to retention.