Shoe Lace Clip (set of 6 pairs)
Simply pull tight instead of tying your laces!
Attach the shoelace clip in just a few steps …
- Squeeze the clip between your fingers and pull the shoelaces through the outer holes from below.
- Push the shoelaces through the central hole from above. This should leave two loops, each about two finger-widths in size.
- Tie the shoelaces together in a small, neat knot.
- To tighten, pull the flaps on the clip; to unfasten, squeeze the clip and lift up.
- The rest of the shoelaces can be removed with a pair of scissors as required.
… and you can take your shoes on and off with no great effort at all.
Bundled as 6 clips pairs (fits 6 pairs of shoes)