Lightly delve into the next adventure
Hiking is popular among the young and the old. Long strolls through the forest as well as more challenging hikes in the mountains can take precedence. In any case, it is crucial to wear the right type of shoes when hiking.
kyBoot hiking shoes are suitable for light outdoor activities as well as all simple hiking routes. Sporty hiking enthusiasts will enjoy kyBoot hiking shoes, too.
- Suitable for hiking on good, solid paths and in parks
- Suitable for gentle hikes along fl at countryside and in low mountain ranges
- Hikes that present greater challenges
Mountaineers for relaxing and exciting hikes
- Natural-surface, foot-reflex technology
- Adapts to the shape of your foot
- Good traction and non-slip quality
- Robust and resilient
Important for newcomers
New wearers of kyBoot shoes should know that it is important to take a pair of ‘normal’ shoes with them in their rucksack when going on longer hikes. It takes some time to get used to the soft, springy sole. There can be noticeable reactions in the body as the air sole activates different muscles.